|Mon||12:00 - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||12:00 - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thu||12:00 - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||Closed - Outreach|
|Sat||Closed - Family Day|
|Sun||Closed - Family Day|
Please check our Calendar of Events page for our Current Events.
Doctor of Chiropractic Wellness Doctor and Coach!
Kolbi Brost, DC. DACNB. (Doctor of Chiropractic & Diplomate of The American Chiropractic Neurology Board), has been in practice since August 1998. She has been the heart of Brost Chiropractic & Wellness Centre since September 2003. Her love of neurology based chiropractic is what drives her passion in helping her patients reach their wellness goals, not only in the office through the power of the chiropractic adjustment, but in their personal lives as well.
Dr. Kolbi is a mom to two energetic kids who are very active in life, and receive regular chiropractic care to help them each reach their full potential in all areas of their life.
Dr. Kolbi is not just your regular Chiropractor. She takes just a little bit of an extra step for all her patients. She is one that will listen when you need an ear, help you out when your in pain, cheer you on when you have made success in your health and wellness goals. She cares deeply for all who cross her path, and will tell you like it is. Her office is a place of happiness and healing in every step patients take.
The office motto is "Laughter is the best medicine" and that's exactly what you will find at Brost Chiropractic. As Forrest Gump once said "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get" And as you step through the doors of Brost Chiropratic, that's exactly what will happen...You never know what your gonna get but professionalism and laughter will be abound.
Training & Education
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic (1998) Magna Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology - Northwestern College of Chiropractic (1998)
- Certified ART Provider - Active Release Techniques (2005)
- New Era in Whiplash and Spinal Trauma Clinical & Legal Documentation - International Chiropractors Association (2005)
- KST (Koren Specific Technique) (2010)
- Chiropractic Neurologist Certification - DACNB - Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (2015)